星期三, 8月 09, 2006

ISEA Day 2

Well, day 1 is exciting, too exciting to list down the thing. Picture speaks a thousand words. The black mark is I left the signal processing workshop very early on. Sonia took all of us to a sound walk and back for some DIY microphone making. I think attending other engagement is important. During the sound walk, I know that I am sorry that I did not chose wet lab. See we-make-money-not-art to know more.
I am also going to the Pacific Rim New Media Summit. More friends and unidentified persons, RAQs media collective is doing a english literature to mythsified the Pacific Rim, geography, history, network technology, at the end they summarize by suggesting Pacific Rim becomes a submarine "isolation like the container, inability to distinguish outside and inside" Very different to the other but also avoiding conflicts and direct confrontation to issues.
I will be going to HK show next.

沒有留言: