星期日, 7月 20, 2008

Interesting links this week

What is interesting is inspiring and different to me. I think I can't be satisfied with one simple thing is also making me appreciate the add on values to very standard events such as book fairs or shopping at IKEA, here are some links that I would like to bookmark for myself: (Listing sometime is also a big thing, looking at Listmania, and of course that lead me think of marketing.)

1. Trench watching: this will be such a great way to start a business. The first step is really get yourself feel for it.
2. I think I need to find a way in dealing with all these data. Data mining is out and there is so much data that just throw in to you and the bad news is that so much of them relevant and useful.
3. What about product design, event design, I mean if I need to invent a new way or hack the trade : http://trendwatching.com/trends/hygienia.htm#creativedestruction
4. If you can break down of what you want now, you may find the person to finish the job for you.

沒有留言: