星期日, 8月 03, 2008

What had everybody done before

Lists and links are so important resources these days. I like very much when people feedback to me that there are a lot to see and read in my blog. I understand it is not original and not personal, lacking two of the selling point of great traffic blog. I mantain the blog because I want to display the bookmarks that help me to understand new media and art and generate new idea and possibilities for others.

I went to Golin Levin's (an artist that has quite a number of fans in Hong Kong)FLONG and find out that the list that he looks at is gone... and he had rebuild from other sources a very interesting list... I sure find very interesting stuff here. And thank you for sharing.

I also find an interesting interview on the competition for writing on web (hypertext?!)-"active/onBlur: an interview with Talan Memmott conducted by Mark Amerika".

When I met Andreas in Singapore, he said that there were many archives in the world for new media and they did not have the same system but all claimed to be unique, even though there were things that were overlapped. In the end, some will survive and some will die. I am wondering what list / archive will live on. I also go to this archive (trAce) and think about a search method today.

沒有留言: